Saturday, October 23, 2010

Herne's Full Moon Reading


Herne's Full Moon Reading
October 22, 2010
Part Two


This is a second reading for the Full Moon. Usually I do the one posted before this. But I came across this spread and have wanted to do this for quite some time.

~ ~ ~


1. Relationships The Empress - Earth
What you need to know about developing your potential in relationship to others. The Truth of my relationships be they lover/coworker/family/friend.

The truth about my relationships is easily seen in the caretaker that I am, have always been, and will always be.


2. Power of Choice The Lovers - Cups
What decision needs to be made now to fully express my potential? What will free my creativity?

All I need is LOVE... Emotions drive, and will thus free my creativity.


3. Manifesting Goals Two of Swords
What action do I need to take on the physical plane to reinforce my magical (or Tarot) work? What can I do in the mundance world to support my Spirit's desire?

Trust that even when I feel as if I can't see my path, that if I remain balanced, I will find the way to manifest my goals.


4. Creativity Knight of Wands
The Mother has given me talents, abilities and gifts. What must I do to fully express them? [If I don't like this card, it is because it shows blocks that I need to address before I can realize my full creative gifts]

As the Two of Swords suggests balance, The Knight of Wands shows where this balance must be: Jesse should be given the Reins to help re-develop my creativity.



5. Protection Two of Cups
This position shows me where to establish personal boundaries so I do not give my personal power away. What do I need to protect?

As seen from yesterday's reaction during a discussion between me and my father, I need to protect myself in relation to others. Don't allow my energy to be sapped by other people's own dysfuntion.

6. Psychic Gifts Page of Swords
How can I best develop my intuition? If this position is a Court Card, it suggests the appearance of a teacher, guide, mentor.

And so it is, that the best way to help develop my intuition is to keep working with my 'teacher,' TAROT.


7. Blessings and Spiritual Direction The Magician
The Mother wants me to celebrate the joy of being alive. What do I have to be thankful for? How can I best express the GODDESS in me?

A very interesting card. Almost from the beginning, I've loved The Magician. I actually feel delighted, thrilled, always happy to see him come into a reading. What greater blessing, then, to see Him here, in my Blessings and Spiritual Direction spot. BUT more important is that I've been working in 'Tarot For Your Self' and have chosen my three favorite cards: one represents my body, one represents my mind and one represents my Spirit. The Magician represents my body. THUS, what I see in this moment is that the celebration of being alive is celebrating who I am physically (something I have spent much of my life not doing). I am thankful for the chance to be able to begin to see my physical self in a more loving way. The best way to express the Goddess in me is to take care of myself, take care of my body. celebrate myself. This leads to following my plans for creating a sacred space for my work, thanks to the work I've done previously with The Magician.



No comments:

Post a Comment