Saturday, October 23, 2010

Full Moon Reading Part One


FULL MOON READING
Part One
October 22, 2010


1. What is seen with clarity so bright it can even blind you?
Four of Pentacles
Attachment to the old way; clinging to what is familiar. Starts and stops. FALSE BELIEFS APPEARING REAL aka FEAR.


2. What gets completed; closes a cycle?
Four of Swords
The period between Mabon and Samhain is filled with celebrations of the harvest, and rest periods as I reflect upon what the year has brought my way. This cycle begins to draw to a close now, ending with the last celebration on Samhain and the beginning of the New Year. It will soon be time to return to normal activity; to return fully to study, and putting the house into Winter mode.


3. What begins to fade; needs to be released
Nine of Cups

The party is winding down and will be over in a week and a three days and a return to work will commence. This will be work in which I want to be involved, on the spiritual font, and taking care of the mundane as well.

4. Myself - The Shadow Card
Four of Wands
"Life is a stage." I heard that recently listening to a talk by Marcus Katz, and as I will be regaining stronghold in my work with Tarot - my teacher - I do this with a joyous heart.

May the Light of this Herne's Full Moon shine bright upon your Hearth!

No comments:

Post a Comment