Thursday, October 7, 2010

Begin Again



I took a step (even if out of necessity) to attend to a personal situation which I've been neglecting. I saw it as a new chance to take better care of myself. Interestingly today's reading, I believe, reflects just that. Quite a nice flow here:

DAILY DRAW


THEME: The Seeker

New Beginnings. As I see the day from new perspectives, I can choose to go in any direction. Still, there is wisdom in watching where I am going. Be mindful of actions. Follow prescribed protocols.


GUIDE: Ace of Wands

The Ace steps up from yesterday's meditation to guide me with the idea that everyday is new; every moment is new. Thus, even in the midst of years of being who I've been, new ways can be brought in, added to my repetoire of how-to be. Take the time to add new things to life or resume older ways that helped me to be the best I can be. It's never to late to start again.

MEDITATION: King of Pentacles

Within the realm of new beginnings, and beginning again, a good meditation would be to think of what ways to approach the ADL. Care for the temple first, and the work I do will be done with greater care for each task.


SHADOW CARD: The Magician

This card underscores the idea of learning how to do things (relearning if necessary) when they are new with the intent and goal of mastering every part of the process.

WHAT IT ALL MEANS

New beginnings, or even re-inventing myself meld here with a reminder that all things take hard work and to aim for mastery to reap the greatest of rewards.

No comments:

Post a Comment