Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Daily Draw Reflection

DAILY DRAW
October 25, 2010


THEME: Five of Pentacles

Building the perfect new way of living begins with taking care of myself. If my physical being is dysfunctional in any way, and I feel crippled by my fears or I turn in on myself, so I won't see the state I'm in, I'll no further in my plan for change than the threshold of my old ways. This is a day of looking at the realities, seeing that 'help' is there if I just turn around. assess what areas need to be changed. Make a start.

GUIDE: Queen of Pentacles

The guide is the gentle Queen, who reminds me that this process begins with seeing objectively, yet without making judgments about what I see. Simply note where the changes need to be made and take it slow.

MEDITATION: Queen of Swords

Meditate upon the quality of my thinking. Clear my mind of that which will not help - inner arguments (dialog) may hinder. Be honest about what I see.

SHADOW CARD: Six of Wands

Follow this prescription for a triumphant start to this process which will help me to move forward.

WHAT IT ALL MEANS

Making a new start requires assessing the current state of things. Be guided to be gentle in my objectivity, making no judgments and the day and process will succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment