Sunday, July 25, 2010

Full Moon Reading



***3***
***2***
***1***
***0***

1.- What can be seen with clarity, so bright that can even blind you.

THE LOVERS - The time between the New Moon and now, has been all about my partner and I and how we're going through an ordeal together. TOGETHERNESS, and SUPPORT and becoming stronger as a couple is blossoming out with such clarity that everything else pales in comparison.

2.- What gets completed. What closes a cycle.

THE STAR - A considerable ordeal has been evolving and we are currently right at the peak (or just past it) though there isn't enough light shed on the outcome of it to allow us to know the final result. What is important is that there is encouragement, and is needed to light the way to the next phase.

3.- What begins to fade away, to darken, to abandon you... or what needs to be.

THE WHEEL OF FORTUNE - With great relief, I couldn't agree more that I need to let go of the seat I currently occupy on The Wheel.


0.- Yourself. Shadow card, from the base of the deck.

EIGHT OF PENTACLES - I need to focus on gathering up and putting my demons back in their cages. I've allowed them to escape, or they have during my moment of weakness, and I have learned a great deal from this time. It is time to return to the classroom of Panic Management and intensely review how to manage.

No comments:

Post a Comment