Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Vacation

DAILY DRAW


THEME: Four of Wands


Today is about my lover and me. We celebrate time together; a quiet time just for us. This is a 'mini' vacation, where we do what we want and be who we are; not worrying about the world outside.




GUIDE: Two of Cups


I am guided to renew the togetherness of my lover and myself; to toast our vacation and to toast the freedom to be and do what WE want.




MEDITATION: Page of Pentacles


With time off from outside considerations, I can contemplate my inner journey, put into motion the things I've been thinking about doing. This is a day to begin and/or resume work on the goals I have in mind for my inner journey.




SHADOW CARD: Ten of Cups


This is about the family I have built, as opposed to the family into which I was born. Dream more about the way things will be when we are just us.




WHAT'S THAT MEAN?


Danace the dance of life with my lover and life's companion. Take time for my own inner work, and concentrate on continuing to create the perfect way of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment