Saturday, September 11, 2010

Daily Draw



DAILY DRAW


THEME: The Lovers

This is a day to concentrate on my partner and me. This will be a day to let our love shine more brightly and to support each other.

GUIDE: Ten of Wands

I am guided to NOT let the burden of the past weigh me down. Move forward slowly, until I can let some of the energy of my anger about the events of yesterday to disapate.


MEDITATION: Justice

My eye is drawn to the sword and I am reminded to let rational thought in. Meditate on how to proceed; what is the best in this moment. Balance my thoughts so the scales are not tipped in any one direction.


SHADOW CARD: The Moon

Someone recently suggested that THE MOON often casts shadows to make things appear other than they really are. If my thinking goes awry, keep in mind that I may not be seeing what really happened, but rather through glasses of bias. The ripples seen in the pond are also of thought, as well as those of action.


WHAT IT ALL MEANS

Concentrate on loving and support in this 'healing' time. Don't let all the burdens of the past weigh on me. See with clarity how to proceed and to not allow the shadows to mislead me. Progress is made when I can let go of the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment