Saturday, September 25, 2010

Daily Draw Reflection


DAILY DRAW


THEME: Four of Swords

Today is about resting and reflection. It flows from the past week of revelry, to rest up before the work ahead.


GUIDE: Page of Swords

I am guided to think clearly today; to listen for and see what messages come my way through other beings in the Realm.


MEDITATION: Six of Swords

Reflect upon the obstacles I've gone through. Treat each morning as a rite of passage completed. Glide peacefully across to the next shore. I know my Guides are always with me.


SHADOW CARD: The Hermit

It is time to realize I am never in the dark. I carry the light of Spirit and Enlightenment within me. Study the landscape of every moment when I feel stuck and read it like a card. The answers are always right there inside me. Find the spread with which to read the world and the moments in which I dwell.

WHAT IT ALL MEANS:

Take things slowly, and open my mind to the messages in the world. Remember past experiences to help puzzle out the present. Use the FORCE, Luke!

No comments:

Post a Comment