Thursday, August 26, 2010

Daily Draw Reflection



DAILY DRAW



THEME: Judgment

This is a day about releasing that which is no longer needed. I am rising above some issues that I am having. I am beginning to let go of some things from the past.


GUIDE: Nine of Swords

The Theme of the day flows into my Guiding Card and allows me to recognize the thoughts and/or beliefs attached to fear which are not real, but of my own making. I am given the opportunity to let go of these things.


MEDITATION: Nine of Pentacles

The harvest is full and as this cycle ends, I can walk through the land of things finished and see the work which was done and taste and enjoy the fruits of my labors. I am guided to meditate on the process which brought me to this point.


SHADOW CARD: Seven of Cups

Following the Guide and Meditation - letting go and reaping the harvest, I stand ready to move toward the next step. Which dreams are ready and open for entry and will further my progress? This speaks of CHOICES.


WHAT IT ALL MEANS:

The two nines here stress the ending, and thus the beginning of cycle.
As I release things no longer needed, especially that which only impedes my progress, I can take a moment to assess my achievements and then move on to the next phase: The choices are many.

No comments:

Post a Comment